By processing payment on this website or any system that this article is attached to, you (hereinafter mentioned as “Participant”) will be deemed that you have agreed to the following Terms & Conditions of Sushi Mafia Tours operated by SUSHI Inc.
1. Depending on weather and condition of the environment in which SUSHI Inc. (Hereinafter mentioned as “Company”) conducts service which Company plans, arranges and sells to Participant for a fee as its business (hereinafter mentioned as “Service”), Company might have to change itinerary.
2. Company shall not be held responsible for any accidents, natural or man-made disasters or any other occurrences.
3. Company shall not be held responsible for any loss caused by a delay of public transportation due to an accident or other causes.
4. Company will refund the participation charge paid for Service by Participant or the behalf thereof (hereinafter mentioned as “Charge”), in case Company has to cancel any Service that Company offers owing to unavoidable circumstances of Company.
5. Participant may cancel his/her booking of Service at any time, but no refund will be available unless the cancellation process is completed 7 days (10,080 minutes) before the start time of the Service (If the payment service provider Company uses for refunding charges any fee for such procedure such as processing fee and cancellation fee, Company will refund the amount after deducting such fees from the total amount Company has received to Participant).
6. Participant may receive a refund of Charge, after Company deducts the cancellation charge calculated in the table below;
When the cancellation process is completed,
a. earlier than 30 days before : 0 %
b. 29 days to 15 days before : 25 %
c. 14 days to 8 days before : 50 %
7. When Participant requests to change the date of Service, in case it is possible for Company, such change shall be accepted with certain charge calculated in the table below;
When the change request is made,
a. earlier than 22 days before : 0 %
b. 21 days to 15 days before : 10 %
c. 14 days to 8 days before : 25 %
d. after 7 days before : 50 %
8. Refund of Charge shall be completed within 90 days since the confirmation of refund request.
9. Company shall not be held responsible for any accidents, happenings and troubles caused by the cancellation, change or postponement of the Service.
10. For Participant’s own safety, please follow instructions from Company’s staff, guide and chef who are offering Service to Participant (hereinafter mentioned as “Staff”). Company reserve the right to remove any Participant from Service who refuses, or have such possibility, to follow instructions of Staff. No refund will be issued in this instance.
11. Participant will assume any responsibility for any accident, trouble and damage caused by the act of Participant self despite all instructions and warnings by Staff.
12. Company shall not be held responsible for any accidents, happenings and troubles caused by Participant self despite all instructions and warnings by Staff.
13. Even if Participant notify Company beforehand, Company may not be able to meet any special demands (e.g. catering for allergies/religious beliefs).
14. Participant authorizes Company to utilizes all sort of photos, records and videos that Staff or Company takes during Service that the Participant joined (hereinafter mentioned as “Data”), to advertise Company and Service on any websites Company has the right to do so, the other services of third party businesses that Company is partnering, cooperating or collaborating with, and to utilizes Data and information for Company’s marketing purposes, and all related business activities.
15. Such use of photos above-mentioned in Article 14 shall be used solely for promotional purposes of Company and Service. If Participant clearly refuses to the use of Data in a written form such as email or letter, Company shall stop the production and printing of the material with Data and delete all the relevant data and materials.